in Bez kategorii

Usc Pcc Articulation Agreement

Many private non-profit institutions in California accept PCC`s Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADTs). Please visit this website to see which ADTs are accepted by which institutions. In addition to the ADT program, PCC also has articulation agreements with the following private institutions in California: The Joint System To Stimulate Interinstitutional Student Transfer (ASSIST) shows official course indexing agreements between Pasadena City College and CSU and UC and independent colleges and PCC universities has articulation agreements with some out-of-state universities. If the school you wish to spend in is not listed below, please speak to a counselor, consult university course information and to plan your courses. PCC has articulation agreements with 35 Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Explore transfer agreements by source or destination. Choose and follow you to save lessons, fees and time until you graduate. Our articulation agreements are a good starting point in the development of an educational plan for the transfer. We have articulation agreements with CSUs, UCs and independent colleges and universities. These agreements show which CCP courses meet general education and the lowest requirements at the school you want to spend. USC Transfer Planning Guide for Majors and General Eduction Requirements The University of Southern California is one of the world`s leading private research universities. Located in the heart of Los Angeles, USC offers first-class programs in virtually every field with more than 150 bachelor majors to choose from.

Although there is no need for a certain number of GE courses, students should be on track before being admitted. If you plan to spend on a California State University campus or on a University of California campus, you must meet the following requirements: For the 2014/15 academic year, 18,740 students have been enrolled in four-year bachelor programs. USC also has 23,729 graduate and professional students in a number of different programs, including economics, law, engineering, social work and medicine. The university is one of the best fundraising institutions in the world and consistently ranks among the top three in external contributions and alumni to give advice. CCP students can also switch to non-traditional institutions. You can offer programs in whole or in part online and/or in non-traditional disciplines. USC does not need a minimum number of transfer units, but students with less than 30 transferable semester units are evaluated based on their high school records and SAT/ACT scores. The U.S. Department of Education has two sites, The College Score score and the College Navigator, to show students what they need to do to choose a 4-year college or university. When you visit these sites, you can discover and compare schools based on a variety of options. If you would like to know some of the differences between public and private non-profit universities and private universities, please consult this guide.

Use the PCC transfer tool to find courses that meet GE`s requirements for the school you want to stay in. Thinking of going to four years of college? You can start completing your general education requirements (GE) as well as the course work for your major while you are at PCC. Developing an educational plan will help you ensure that the courses you want to take meet the requirements of GE and the basic school you want to attend.